Heavy production trees with large harvest and high Crop Value
If you have land in Southern California at least 1/2 acre or more, here is what you can expect from Adam Tropics
- Pre-consultation based on your available land and budget to determine best crops, number of trees, and highest return on your investment.
- Delivery and planting of your trees included at no charge. Staking, fertilizer, connection to your irrigation source is also offered at minimal cost.
- Offering large grafted trees with large roots, ready to produce in first season.
- offering production trees that reach full size and produce as much as 250 - 800 lbs per harvest based on type of crop.
- Offering unique varieties with high wholesale purchase price from $.80 cents / lb, up to $5 / lb. Crops include Avocado, Guava, Cherimoyas, Blood Orange, seedless Tangerines.
- Our sister operation who is selling to Southern California supermarket chain stores and school districts is happy to purchase your harvest at full wholesale price.
- If your land is over 5 acres, happy to offer you grove management service at the rate of $80 to $120 / acre monthly by our associated operation.
- If your land is under 2 acres, it is very easy for you to manage it. We will provide you with self help tools and documentations at no charge.
- Earn income as much as 4 times your initial investment from a single year full harvest, use your commercial orchard for business and tax deduction. Consult your tax adviser for more advantages.